Tuesday, December 13, 2011

first final today

We are almost done guys!! Today I have my first final in my Assessment issues class. It is a class for special education. I love it! I have learned so much in this class that I will be able to use in my classroom in the future. To get your special education certification you just need to take four of the special education classes and it is totally worth it if you are interested in special education. My professor is a 4th grade math special education teacher and has been for many years. She was able to tell us many of her personal experiences while she was teaching in her special education classroom. Hearing what she has gone through was really great because it gave us all a heads up and a little background information so we know what to expect when we have our own classroom. I have really enjoyed this class and look forward for my next special education class next semester.

good luck on all of your finals guys and have a great holiday break <3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks SO much for the information! I'm really interested in going into special ed. so I'll definitely be taking that class! It's great that she seems to give you a lot of information and a heads up to the future! Good luck on all your finals and enjoy your break!!! :)

    ReplyDelete