Thursday, December 8, 2011

last day of classssessssss!!!

Ah yes it is the last day of classes! I have finished all my work for all of my classes and now all I have to do I study for finals. One more week is left of the semester and it can’t come soon enough! The semester went so fast I just hope next semester goes just as fast. This has been one CRAZYYYY semester with the hurricane, snow storm in October, and then the power outages it just never ends.

Good luck to everyone on their finals!! <3

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy classes are over. I feel like this semester went by so quickly too and it was definitely a crazy one! Good luck on your finals, I know you will great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be very sad to see this class end. I have enjoyed reading all of your blog prompts and learning more about each of you. Enjoy the Christmas season and have a wonderful, exciting and prosperous 2012. Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete