Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thursday :)

Ahhh yes it's Thursday! After this class I can go back home and catch up on all my readings for my English class. Yesterday the book store informed me that my book won't be coming in until the 23rd, so I had to ask one of my friends in the class if I can borrow her book to make photo copies.

This morning with Abby and Dylan was a rough one. When I walked in they were both fighting over who's show they were going to watch in the morning. Mind you that they have three TVs in the house. but of course they both HAD to watch TV in moms room. So I told them they each can watch one of their shows, which I thought was fair. But Abby did not agree! She started to cry and scream, so I then simply told her that if she was going to keep crying she would not be able to watch TV period. Well that calmed her down and she went back into the room and watched her show.

It so crazy how the little ones get so bent out of shape over TV in the morning. But they are only five and eight. Oh well!


I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will enjoy not waking up at 6:30am for two days :)

1 comment:

  1. Let's talk about some of the books that you are reading in your English class. What are you reading this week? Who are the authors? What characters do you find interesting and why? What message is the author attempting to deliver? Who are some of your favorite authors and why? I would like you to share some of these thoughts with me and we can get a dialogue going. Comment on these books. Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete