Tuesday, September 27, 2011

catch up day

So I finished my Photo story but I didn't put any music on yet. I keep forgetting to put a song on my flashdrive soI will put a song on my flashdrive when I get home TODAY! I put a reminder in my phone (love technology) I will get an alert on my phone at 7:00pm tonight to remind me to put a song on my flashdrive. If I don't set the reminder then I will forget!

So on Thursday its "show and tell day" I will be showing my Inserpration web. I really like insperation becuase since I want to be a english teacher I think that inserpration would be a great organizational tool for the students to use in class and also at home. It is a great way for the students to get their thoughts out and also to be creative. Also, the teacher can use this as a lesson. For example, if th students are reading a short story or a chapter in a book the teacher can break up th students into small groups and they will then make a insperation web to outline what they have read. 

 Lastly, my teachers website. I have to really work on that today, it is my first time making a website and it is a little challenging for me but I will figure it out.

Happy catch up day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment