Thursday, October 20, 2011

My plans for this weekend..

This weekend I plan to use most of time studying and working on my teacher website.

First I really need to study for my into to exceptional child midterm, it is on the 26th and it is all essays/ short answers. I really need to get all my thoughts together before this exam. There is a lot of information that I need to know. But I think I  will be alright.  After I do that I really need to work on my teacher website, for this class. The website is giving me a hard time here in class so I want to spend more time on it at home. Also, im not really sure what I want to put on the actual website. Can anyone give me some ideas? or share with me what they have so far. For me, seeing what is already out there helps me get my ideas together. (Im a visual learner)

hope everyone enjoys their weekends!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did just fine on your midterms! I get stressed out about exams too. I feel if you take one day and sort out all of the information, it is definitely easier to comprehend. I also had a hard time with my website working on it at school because nothing would save. It helped to be able to do it at home. You can always look at my website if you need help!

    ReplyDelete